DONATING MATERIALS TO THE LIBRARY
The Provo City Library will gladly accept your book and media donations.
- Please no magazines
- Please no rated “R” movies
- Please no VHS tapes or audio cassette tapes
- Please no textbooks
- The Library will accept puzzles in good condition
- The Library will accept board games in good condition
- The Library will accept video games rated E-T in good condition for any video game system
Drop off your donations at:
- The First Floor Reference Desk
- The donation box located near the DVDs on the first floor of the new Roger's Wing
- The Circulation Desk
- For large donations, Library staff can meet you in the parking lot with a dolly. Park on the north side of the underground parking lot and call 801-852-6661 to get a librarian's help.
Books should be in acceptable physical condition:
- No mold
- No colored or marked-up pages
- No missing pages
The Library does not guarantee that donated items will be added to the Library collection. Items not added to the Library collection will be offered for sale during one of our book sales or discarded.