Library Tutorials
Skip to main content
Font size options
Increase or decrease the font size for this website by clicking on the 'A's.
Contrast options
Choose a color combination to give the most comfortable contrast.
Historic Provo


Address: 105 North 500 West

The Provo 3rd Ward chapel was constructed in 1901 under Bishop Thomas N. Taylor and exemplifies an era when wards could choose the style of their chapel. An amusement hall was added to the building in 1915. The building was later vacated by the LDS Church in 1979.

A photo of the Provo 3rd ward building can be seen on page 66 of Provo East Stake: A Pictorial History ([Provo]: Provo Utah East Stake, [2004]).