Library Tutorials
close
Font size options
Increase or decrease the font size for this website by clicking on the 'A's.
Contrast options
Choose a color combination to give the most comfortable contrast.
Historic Provo

Methodist Episcopal  Church

The Methodist Episcopal Church was founded in Provo in 1873 and functioned until 1919 when it merged with the Provo Congregational Church. In 1875 the congregation occupied its first church building at 24 South 200 West. This was a frame structure and continued in use until a newer brick building was constructed at the same address in 1888. This brick building was sold after the merge with the Congregational Church.